mental healthcare is going virtual to combat the provider shortage
Mental health impact on workers’ compensation.
The statistics are alarming.
- 1 in 4 (62M) adults experience mental illness each year
- Depression is leading cause of disability worldwide
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US
- 90% of suicides had one or more mental disorders
- 200M workdays lost each year due to depression
- Depression costs employers $17-$44B each year
- Mental illness costs the U.S. $444B each year
- High utilizers with depression cost 8X more
- Major shortage of mental health providers
The mental health provider shortage.
Where do patients go for care?
The CHC Telepsych Solution
Removing Barriers & Improving Statistics
CHC is committed to improving these statistics by offering mental health provider access 24/7/365. Our secure videoconferencing platform is positioned to mitigate mental healthcare shortages and expand access to quality care. Telepsychiatry is an exciting and very important development in the mental health field. It offers an affordable, simple way to revolutionize the mental healthcare industry and provides on-demand care when needed most and regardless of geographical location. Telepsychiatry also provides a more convenient care experience for patients and prevents missed appointments when things come up. CHC’s Telepsych platform plays a pivotal role in improving patient outcomes as psychiatric care often requires regular provider visits.
CHC Technology Features
- Seamless Integration
- Cloud based
- Immediate access to care
- HIPAA Compliant Platform
- Workflow Automation
- Mobile Access
- Telepresence connected to process
- Comprehensive, chronologically managed reporting
A Catalyst in Healthcare Evolution
CHC’s telehealth technology uses the latest innovations in medical technology, including cameras, wireless scopes, software and mobile medical carts. Our virtual care system includes, 24/7 triage expertise, video/audio communication technologies, automated scheduling, hardware interface, and interchangeable components as well as cloud-based communication integration with web and mobile devices. Likewise, our powerful back-end processing architecture allows for seamless growth of complex healthcare analytics and decision processing.
CHC’s secure platform is scalable and accessible all while providing high-tech interoperability of tools for remote diagnosing and monitoring, allowing for a direct impact on quality outcomes. Through technology and innovation, CHC is strategically and competitively positioned to be a leader in the telehealth market.